Friday, November 1, 2013

Craft a Funny Gobbler From Paper Plates

This seated turkey craft is ready to hang. His tail feathers and body are held together and spin on a brass brad.
Supply List For This Turkey:
  • a variety of magic markers
  • one black permanent ink marker
  • one printed copy of the turkey graphic below
  • two paper plates, one larger than the other 
  • one brass brad
      This funny paper plate craft is so easy to assemble after coloring the template and drawing "feathers" on to the perimeter of two paper plates. Just find the center of the paper plates and turkey graphic and then poke a brass brad through all three and clamp the elements together. Hang the gobbler up and spin him around to make him look dizzy!

For best results print the turkey graphic out on heavy weight paper. Above you can see how he looks before attaching the tail feathers made from two paper plates.

Download and print this funny gobbler graphic for your next Thanksgiving craft today.


Something to Be Thankful For 
by Clara J. Denton

I'm glad that I am not to-day
A chicken or a goose,
Or any other sort of bird
That is of any use.

I'd rather be a little girl,
Although 'tis very true,
The things I do not like at all,
I'm often made to do.

I'd rather eat some turkey than
To be one, thick and fat,
And so, with all my heart, to-day,
I'll thankful be for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment