- white glue
- a variety of decorative papers
- chocolate candy kisses and chocolate candy hearts
- green markers and green construction paper for the leaves
- patterns for cutting and tracing
Cut these patterns, and trace around them onto red, pink, and white papers. Then paste them together in layers to make the blooms. Glue the blossoms to wooden dowels. Use the green markers to color the dowels and then cut and paste on green paper leaves.
|These little paper flowers with chocolate candy kisses were made from a variety of cut paper designs. Layer one on top|
of the other and paste them together!
|Posy patterns for the project; click on the image to|
download the largest version.
|Finished candy kiss flowers with decorative stems.|
- Valentine Book Page Tutorial
- A paper spiral rose flower tutorial
- Baking Cup Flower Valentines
- cut a newsprint rose with ruffled edging
- Origami rose and here is a visual diagram of this same rose pattern
- Origami Magic Rose Cube by Valerie Vann (video tutorial)
- Rose designed by Jo Nakashima
- Craft chocolate candy kiss rose and carnation bouquets