Tisquantum (January 1, 1585 – November 30, 1622), also known as Squanto, was the Native American who assisted the Pilgrims after their first winter in the New World and was integral to their survival. He was a member of the Patuxet tribe, a tributary of the Wampanoag Confederacy. During his lifetime, he crossed the Atlantic Ocean six times. Read More...
- Who Was Squantum?
- Modern History Sourcebook: William Bradford: from History of Plymouth Plantation, c. 1650 · Treaty with the Indians 1621
- Caleb Johnson's MayflowerHistory.com
- "Squanto". Folk Figure. Find a Grave. Oct 23, 2002. Retrieved Aug 18, 2011.
- Many new and unique Native American coloring pages
- Fish fertilizer: a native north american practice?
CNN Interviews Eric Metaxas on his recent book "Squanto and the Miracle of Thanksgiving"