Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The First Grade Journal Pages

Welcome to My Teaching and Reflecting: 
One Year In 1rst Grade.
You can also read my current posts at
 www.nataliegrimm.com

       "For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a teacher. Some childhoods are spent playing house or with Tonka trucks; mine was spent subjecting my little sister to playing school (naturally I made her the student). My passion and love for teaching children has grown ever since then.
       It is my firm belief that the role of a teacher is one of a cultivator. Looking back on my own education, the teachers that made the most impact in my life were not the ones who tried to fit me into some kind of mold, but rather spotted my strengths and passions that were already present in me and sought out to grow them in me. I desire to continue that approach in my own teaching and learning. Likewise, the role of the student is to glean, personalize, & take ownership in the learning environment they find themselves." Natalie Grimm

1rst Grade Journal Pages: Tour My First Grade Classroom

Book Reviews:
Extras: Pre-K and Kindergarten: 
Recommended Reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment